Image credit: Michael Bothager
Cucumber Yum-Yum won the Danish National Drinks championship in 2009. Hardeep Rehal (from the “1105” cocktail bar in central Copenhagen) invented and presented the Cucumber Yum-Yum to the jury in the contest.
- 5 cl Gin
- 1½ cl Aalborg Jubilee aquavit
- 3 cl acacia honey
- 2 cl. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4 fresh raspberries (not from the freezer!)
- 5 slices of fresh cucumber
- crushed ice
How to mix the Cucumber Yum-Yum
- Muddle cucumber and raspberries in a cocktail shaker.
- Pour the rest of the ingredients into the shaker.
- Pout crushed is into a rocks-type glass.
- Pour the contents form the shaker through a strainer into the glass.
- Garnish with a whole raspberry and a twist of cucumber peel.