Blackberry and Lime Flavoured Gin & Tonic-cocktail (4 servings, great as a welcome drink)
- 2 dl (~6.6 fl oz) tonic syrup (or just ordinary tonic water)
- 1 untreated lime
- 1 handful blackberries
- 8-12 ice cubes
- Approx 6 dl sparkling water
- Gin according to taste
- A small handful of rose petals (e.g. rose hips)
How To Mix
- Mix tonic syrup with sparkling water.
- … or use 8 dl ordinary tonic water
- Cut the lime in thin wedges.
- Divide the blackberries, lime wedges and ice cubes between the glasses.
- Pour in gin (calculate approx 1 part gin to 2-3 parts tonic mix)
- Garnish with the rose petals and serve immediately.
You may also like...